Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. Note you need to include both a blind review and full paper version on submission under the two seperate categories. To add blind review where instructed to add another file, click here and select Blind Review. Make sure ALL future options are show as NOT a revision. You will see both versions once you confirm.
- All references are correctly listed in APA style.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, doi numbers for articles have been provided. Consistent with current APA Guidelines, Teachers and Curriculum requires authors to include the doi of manuscripts they reference where this information is available. One quick resource for doing this is provided HERE
- The text is one and a half spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Authors must declare any potential conflict of interest—be it professional or financial—which could be held to arise with respect to the articl. Please use comments below to advise of any conflict.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.