Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please note that, aside from submissions to any upcoming Special Issues, Teachers and Curriculum Journal, is NOT currently accepting submissions. That is, we have no General Issues planned for 2023.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. Note you need to include both a "NOT FOR REVIEW" copy which includes all authorship and affiliation information and a "BLIND REVIEW" copy which is blind review ready - under the two separate categories. Add the "NOT FOR REVIEW" copy first. When instructed to 'add another file', click here and select Blind Review. Make sure ALL future options are show as NOT a revision. Both versions will be visible, once you confirm the uploads.
- All references are correctly listed in APA style.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, doi numbers for articles have been provided. Consistent with current APA Guidelines, Teachers and Curriculum requires authors to include the doi of manuscripts they reference - where this information is available. One quick resource that can help with this is provided HERE
- The text is one and a half spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Authors must declare any potential conflict of interest—be it professional or financial—which could be held to arise with respect to the article Please provide a detailed explanation in Comments to the Editor.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.